Stage Fright Super Deluxe Box Set
Stage Fright is the third studio album by Canadian-American group The Band, released on August 17, 1970. Engineered by Todd Rundgren and Glyn Johns, it features two of the group's best-known songs, "The Shape I'm In" and "Stage Fright," both of which showcased inspired lead vocal performances (by Richard Manuel and Rick Danko, respectively) and became staples in the group's live shows.
- 5.1 surround and hi-res stereo mix of album (by Bob Clearmountain) + new bonus tracks + previously unreleased Royal Albert Hall (1970) performance on Blu-ray
- CD of new stereo mix album + new bonus tracks and unreleased Calgary hotel demo tracks
- CD of the Royal Albert Hall performance (stereo)
- LP of main album new stereo mix (180gram, 33rpm)
- 7” reproduction of original “Time To Kill” b/w “The Shape I’m In” Capitol single (Spanish pressing)
- Photo booklet with new notes by Robbie Robertson and a reprinting of the original 1970 Robert Hilburn Los Angeles Times album review