The Who Sell Out Super Deluxe Box Set
The new Super Deluxe Edition of The Who Sell Out features 112 tracks, 47 of which are unreleased, an 80-page, hard-back full-colour book, including rare period photos, memorabilia, track by track annotation and new sleeve notes by Pete Townshend with comments from the likes of Pete Drummond (Radio London DJ), Richard Evans (designer) and Roy Flynn (the Speakeasy Club manager).
Tracklist & Box Set Features
• Disc 1 – original mono mix, mono As & Bs and unreleased mono mixes
• Disc 2 – original stereo mix and stereo bonus tracks
• Disc 3 – Studio out-takes, ‘fly-on-the-wall’ versions of early takes of songs from the album sessions, ‘studio chat’ etc. – previously unreleased
• Disc 4 – ‘The Road To Tommy’ will contain stereo mixes of the studio tracks recorded in 1968 – some previously unreleased – plus 1968 As and Bs mono mixes (all tracks remixed from original 4 and 8-track session tapes in The Who vault)
• Disc 5 – 14 of Pete Townshend’s original demos – previously unreleased & exclusive to this set…
Bonus 7” discs:
• Track UK 45 repro:
• Decca USA 45 repro:
• 112 tracks – many unreleased!
• 80-page, hard-back full-colour book, including rare period photos, memorabilia &
• Track annotation and new liner notes by Pete Townshend
• Comments from from Pete Drummond (Radio Caroline DJ), Chris Huston (Talentmasters Studio), Richard Evans (designer), Roy Flynn (Speakeasy Club manager), Arnold Schwartzman (designer) & Andy Neill (Who biographer)
• Nine posters & inserts, including replicas of…
• 20” x 30” original Adrian George poster
• Gig poster – City Hall, Newcastle: The Who, Traffic, Tremeloes etc.
• Saville Theatre 8-page programme.
• Business card for the Bag o’ Nails club, Kingly Street.
• Fan Club photo of group.
• Flyer for Bath Pavilion concerts including The Who.
• Crack-back bumper sticker for Wonderful Radio London.
• Keith Moon’s Speakeasy Club membership card
• Who Fan Club newsletter.